Let Us Fight For Your Rights
William R. Long
- Social Security -- Disability
- Personal Injury -- Plaintiff
- Motor Vehicle Accidents -- Plaintiff
- Workers' Compensation Law
William R. "Randy" Long, attorney at law, began the practice of law in 1987. "Helping people and making a positive difference in their lives" are our goals. "We try to create a warm and friendly environment to put our clients at ease. We treat you like a member of the family."
Looking to the future. Long believes that, in the legal field, the trend will be toward smaller law firms and attorneys being more specialized. He is a member of the Bossier Bar Association, Shreveport Bar Association, Louisiana State Bar Association, the Louisiana Association for Justice and the America Association for Justice. Long's work ethic, character and integrity can be attributed to his parents as role models.
Martial arts is one of my interests and hobbies. I received my black belts in Tae Kwon Do in May, 2007 and in Shorin-Ryu in June, 2007. I currently train and co-instruct in Shorin-Ryu Matsukan Kobujutsu.
Being a north Louisiana native, I enjoy outdoor activities such as hunting, fishing, skiing, and of course, LSU football. In addition, I enjoy spending time with my wife of 21 years, Deanna, and our twins, Darbi and Hunter.
- Louisiana State University Law Center, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Juris Doctorate - 1987
- Louisiana Tech University
- Bachelor of Arts - 1984
- Louisiana, 1987
- U.S. District Court Western District of Louisiana, 1988
- Bossier Bar Association, Member
- Shreveport Bar Association, Member
- Louisiana State Bar Association, Member
- The Louisiana Association for Justice (formerly Louisiana Trial Lawyer Association), Member
- The America Association for Justice (formerly American Trial Lawyer Association), Member
- International Matsumura Seito Society (IMSS), Member
- United States Karate Alliance (USKA), Member